Nano F4 Series High Pressure Stainless Steel Filters
flow capacity: 28 - 2,000 scfm
The nano F4 range of high pressure stainless steel filters consists of 21 models across three pressure ranges offering flow ratings up to 2000 scfm and pressure ratings up to 5000 psig. Manufactured from high grade 316 stainless steel and corrosive resistant coated carbon steel, the nano F4 filters are precision engineered with high pressure applications in mind. The 725 psig range incorporates an innovative push-fit element design to ensure optimum sealing and mechanical strength. Filter elements are color coded for easy identification. The 1450 and 5000 psig ranges incorporate elements with corrosion resistant stainless steel end caps. A wide selection of filtration grades as well as a water separator option. Filtration grades include M25, M1, M01 and AC which provide a solution for the most demanding applications. The custom engineered filter media is designed to provide low air velocity preventing oil carry over for high efficiency filtration with minimal pressure drop.
• Manufactured in an ISO 9001 approved facility and tested in accordance with ISO 8573-1:2010.
• install with air flow inside to outside for coalescing filtration and outside to inside for dry particulate filtration
• differential pressure indicator not included
(1) at 725, 1450 or 5000 psig as applicable. For all other pressures, refer to the pressure correction factor table
(2) Activated carbon filters must always be installed immediately downstream of a M01 coalescing filter.
They will not remove carbon monoxide (CO) or carbon dioxide (C02) and are not suitable for breathing
air applications. The life of the element decreases as the inlet temperature increases. They are not
recommended for temperatures above 77°F. As a maximum, activated carbon elements should be replaced every 1000 hours or 6 months, whichever is shorter.