The nano F2 high capacity flanged filters are designed for high flow applications. Available with 4” to 10”
connections and rated for flows up to 10,000 scfm, these filters are fabricated from high quality carbon
steel and are primed internally and externally for optimum corrosion protection. Clean and oil-free compressed air is easily achieved with the nano range of F2 performance validated compressed air and compressed gas flanged filters.
features & benefits: • Improved filtration performance for high flow industrial applications • Reliable & efficient liquid & particulate removal with low pressure drop • 1.0 & 0.01 micron particulate and coalescing filters for dust, oil & aerosol removal • AC activated carbon filter for vapor removal performance to .003 ppm • Specialized filter elements for high temperature applications • Nine models in two flow configurations from 1,400 to 10,000 scfm at 100 psig • ANSI flanged connections ranging from 4” to 10” diameter • Built in accordance with ASME VIII with a U-Stamp and CRN number* • Higher pressures, higher temperatures, stainless steel...all available upon request.
* CRN number standard on all Z Flow filters, and optional on all T Flow filters.
(2) at 100 psig. For all other pressures, refer to the pressure correction factor table
(3) per ISO 8573.1:2010
• install with air flow from inside to outside for coalescing filtration and from outside to inside for dry particulate filtration
• differential pressure indicators and external float drains are fitted to all models (except with AC grade elements) and high temperature applications
• all filter housings are externally primed and powder coated as standard to prevent corrosion
• higher pressures, other materials of construction and custom specifications available on request