Model(s): NHL 200, NHL 250, NHL 300, NHL 400, NHL 500, NHL 600, NHL 800, NHL 1000, NHL 1250, NHL 1500, NHL 2000, NHL 2500, NHL 3000, NHL 3500, NHL 4000, NHL 4500, NHL 5000
(1) 2” and below are NPT(F) threaded. 3” and above are flanged. All units with 3” piping will be ANSI welded pipe and the filter connections will be flanged
(2) at an inlet conditions of 100 psig and 100°F. For all other inlet conditions refer to the correction factors
(3) recommended for all applications
(6) per ISO 8573.1:2010
(8) NHL 2000 and up maximum working pressure is 125 psig
➤Click Here for Pressure & Temperature Correction Factors Chart
How It Works
• two-way direct acting piston valves with stainless steel internals and Teflon® seats ensure reliable field proven performance.
• used for inlet valves on the NHL 200 to 600 and purge exhaust valves for all models.
• pneumatic actuators ensure precise proportional control and a bubble tight seal.
• rugged stainless steel disk construction and Teflon® seats combined with a low pressure drop design.
• used for inlet valves on the NHL 800 and larger.
• stainless steel spring return check valves provide worry-free operation and minimal maintenance.
• lift style check valves used on the NHL 200 to 600 and wafer style check valves used on the NHL 800 and larger.
• purge flow is field adjustable with this precision valve with visual setting indication.
• allows the operator to easily adjust the purge flow to match the operating conditions for optimal energy savings.
• these specially designed exhaust mufflers minimize the noise of depressurization and purge exhaust while also minimizing back pressure.
• the high flow design reduces blockage extending service life.
Options & Accessories
• Dew Point Monitors
○ integral energy saving outlet dew point control
○ stand alone portable dew point monitor
• Low Dew Point Option
○ ISO 8573.1 class 1 outlet dew point (-94°F pdp) (1)
• Bypass Option
○ three (3) valve block & bypass
• Electrical Protection Upgrades
○ NEMA 4 electrical protection
○ NEMA 4X electrical protection
○ NEMA 7 electrical protection
○ Z-purge electrical protection
• Other options & upgrades
○ low ambient (< 32°F) temperature protection
○ pneumatic controls
○ 220 Volt 1 phase 50Hz controls
○ stainless steel control tubing
○ visual moisture indicator
○ failure to shift alarm
○ run time hour meter
○ additional pressure gauges (each)
○ additional temperature gauges (each)
○ CSA approval for Canadian applications
(1) reduces rated flow by 20%